This is the first and main blog, in this, I will explain the overall idea. Please be informed that this is going to be a blog series exploring all the aspects of running the full stack application on AWS (Amazon Web Services).
The main goal is to share the learning related to AWS but I will also explain a bit about Full stack application which we will implement in MERN stack (Mongo, Express, React and Node js).
- Mongo DB: It is noSQL or document database.
- Express: Back-end Framework.
- React: A Java Script library for front-end.
- Node: Non browser Run time environment to run Java Script.
With this blog series, you will develop understanding of following:
- Java Script and Full Stack.
- Software development methodology.
- Understanding of Cloud Computing.
- Deploying Full stack application to AWS Cloud.
- CI/CD (DevOps)
- Docker (Containerization)
- Serverless Computing
I will demonstrate these mentioned capabilities one by one in logical order so that you gain better understanding to each concept and you will be confident with these technical stacks.
There are many ways an application can be running in AWS Cloud and will try to explore those possibilities. Please do not worry if these things are not familiar or less familiar to you as I will go in details to build the proper understanding.
I am very excited to begin this journey. Please let me know if you have any comment on the content or you want me to write blog on any specific topic in the comment section.