How to Apply For PAN card using Aadhaar Card
You can apply for pan card online using just your Aadhaar Card.
Your pan card would come with same Information, photo, and signature that is on your Aadhaar Card. As this procedure require verifying your authenticity by sending an OTP to the mobile number that is linked to your Aadhaar card, make sure you have it with you.
1. Now to begin head on to the link given below
when you do you will see a page like this
Here select the application type as a new PAN Indian citizen And category Individual.
Then fill out, rest of the columns exactly as on your Aadhaar card as it will be verified or checked later on. It is possible to get rejected if the information provided by you and Aadhaar card don’t match.
Once you have done so Click on submit.
After submitting you will be given a token number that would also be sent to your email address, which can be useful if your session ever expires as it can be used to get directly to the part of the form that you have already filled.
2. After clicking on continue on pan application you will see a page like this
Here you have to click on submit digitally E-KYC & e-sign (paperless) and then enter your Aadhaar number in the column.
As you go below recheck your information that you have already given and provide information such as your gender, name of your father or mother and if you have another name.
Make sure that you put this information also as per your Aadhaar card. once you have given all information on next.
3. Now on this page, you would have to select what is your income source if you don’t have any income click on NO income and go below.
Here you can add your office address if necessary, while your home address will that you have in your Aadhaar card. Other than that you will need to select country ISD code which for Indian resident would be +91.
After verifying your mobile number and email address click on next for next step.
4. Now we have to enter our AO Code which you can easily search by first selecting Indian citizens, Which will open up a drop-down box where you will have to select your state and city which will generate a list from which you will have to choose the AO code applicable to you.
If Due to any reason you get an error on searching for your AO Code you can go to this link
and search for your district from through which you can find which AO code is Applicable to you.
If you find a long list of suggestion to choose from the list which happens on searching the code for Big city’s, one of the trick i found that works is to search for your area where you live in the list by pressing CTRL+F and typing your area name.
Once you have found the AO code click next.
5. Now, all that is left is to do is verify your details, make sure that your details are as per your Aadhaar card as authenticating of that is done after you pay the charges for your pan card. Submit the form and pay your fees through Online payment which has the option of a credit card, Debit card,Net Banking and Wallets/Cash Card.
6. Now the last step for you to do is authenticating your detail that you have given with your Aadhaar card no. Once authentication is done you would be asked verify yourself by entering the OTP (One Time Password) sent to your mobile that is linked to your Aadhaar card. once you have done so you will have to once again verify yourself by OTP on a different page that comes after this one.which is the last step.
After completing the last step you would be taken to a page from which you can download a PDF or take a print copy of the application you have submitted for your PAN card.
If you don’t understand or stuck on any step you can watch this video on youtube to clear it